Thursday 19 November 2015

Lemon Kittens - The Venue, London, UK - 08.09.1981 (Flac)



 Danielle Dax sang in this band before start her solo career. Huge Thanks to Egg_Crisis for sending me this one to sahre here.

Cassette(Audience,unknown gen-from Camden market seller early 90's,TDK D60) > wav > Soundforge(normalise L & R channels) > CDWave(split on sector boundaries) > flac(6)

A version of this show has been on Dime.  This is my own rip so I don't know how this one compares with the other one.

I can't identify the last 2 tracks.  I compared them with the tracks on their few record releases and didn't find a match.
The tape ends abruptly so there may have been more performed - but this is all that was on the tape.

Setlist:

01 Intro
02 Up In Arms
03 Popsykle
04 Morbotalk
05 Small Mercies
06 Bookburner
07 ?
08 ? (end cut)

Length - 29:34

Egg_Crisis, 12th Nov 2015.



venuekittens81

No comments:

Post a Comment