Friday 30 October 2015

Alice Cooper - Wendler Arena, Saginaw, MI, USA - 10.05.1978 (Flac)



Thanks to exene for sharing this one on TTD.

King Biscuit Flower Hour radio pFM cd > eac > wav > flac

Some vintage Alice Cooper, in excellent sound quality.  Horrible dj babbling over the intros/outros, so I added fades where needed.

Not a remaster, this is a straight transfer.

Was not sure of the date, but the cue sheet that came with the disc matches this date:
http://www.alicecooperechive.com/tourdates/index.php?date=king

Ripped and edited by exene August 2014.  Cover art included.

Tracklist:

1 Under My Wheels
2 Billion Dollar Babies
3 I'm Eighteen
4 Is It My Body
5 You and Me
6 Only Women Bleed
7 Unfinished Suite/Escape
8 I Love the Dead
9 Go to Hell
10 I Never Cry
11 It's Hot Tonight
12 Schools Out

enjoy!
-exene



saginaw78

No comments:

Post a Comment