Tuesday 24 February 2015

Silverfish - Marquee, London, UK - 10.09.1992 (Flac)



FM Master. Thanks to StuArt for sharing this recording on Dime.


Original Info File:


Setlist:

D101 -
D102 -
D103 -
D104 -
D105 -
D106 -
D107 - DJ Chatter - but with silverfish underneath.

I recorded this at home in London. It was live to air. The BBC decided to do a series of live to air shows direct from London's Marquee Club. Each band had about 20 mins.

I know very little about this band except is sounds very much like stonerrock to me. Very Heavy with a female vocalist.

Vocals: Lesley Rankine
guitar: Andrew "Fuzz" Duprey
bass: Chris P Mowforth
drumms: Stuart Watson.

Equipment: ?
Lineage: Fm > Cassette (0) > Adobe Audition 2012 > xACt Flacs > Torrent > You.


"If they were from New York, we'd be mad for them of course." BBC Radio 1 DJ John Peel.

Recorded 1992 and uploaded 2012 by StuArt.



marquee

1 comment:

  1. That is one ugly MF. Damn, I don't care how good he plays, your not allowed in the band! ugly ugly ugly, and I don't mean Rolling Stones ugly, I mean real ugly. ach. It hurts to look at him.

    ReplyDelete